PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Is my donation safe and secure?
The Rebecca Project for Justice protects the privacy of your credit card account number with security software. Your web browser may detect this encryption and display a padlock icon or message.
How does the Rebecca Project for Justice protect my privacy?
Rebecca Project for Justice protects the privacy of its donors, using two privacy policies to protect both donors and site users.
- A General Policy addresses privacy concerns for all site users. In part, it ensures that e-mail addresses or other personal information transmitted via our site will be used only in the way the user has specified – for instance, e-mail addresses used to sign up for e-newsletters will only be used for that purpose.
- The Donor Policy concerns donors who make donations on- and off-line. Our donors can be assured that their personal information is housed securely and will not be shared with other groups. If donors do not want their names listed on our Donor List, they may make that request at any time before or after they donate.
How Are My Donations Used?
Donations made to the Rebecca Project for Justice will be utilized to offer and develop the following:
- the educational, stabilizing, and healing curriculum of “Crossing the River” in low-income communities and prisons.
- The policy education, leadership, civic and advocacy training of “Sacred Authority” in low-income communities and prisons.
- Legal referrals for incarcerated mothers with custody and other family law issues.
- Developing a coalition of racial justice/human rights lawyers, advocates, service providers and parents who effectively articulate the grave condition of incarcerated addicted-mothers.
Donate by Mail
Send checks to Fiscal sponsor (Charity Tax # 46-0965126):
United Africans for Women and Children Rights
46 Edgeworth Street, Suite 316
Worcester, MA 01605